Thursday, September 13, 2007

UPDATE: Oprah loves the "Ice Cream Man"



Make 'em say "UHHHHHHH, NANANA" Percy!!

Oprah hosted her much-talked-about fundraiser for Obama this past weekend. A surprising guest was none other than Mr. Ice Cream Man himself. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad that he was there. On one hand, he WAS the only rapper in attendance and that speaks volumes. But, given her distaste for misogynistic and profane lyrics, I find this picture SO comical...I mean this IS the Ice Cream Man...

Remember P back in '98? Does Opes remember P back in '98? He built the house that gave us "Shake Ya Ass" and I Got the Hookup...not exactly Ope's cup of tea. I know, I know, he has changed his ways and vows to make clean music from now on (which was his only option considering how people stopped buying his "dirty" music many moons ago.) This is TOO funny to me. I love it!

No comments: