Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pass the dutchie...

I'm sure, by now, you've heard of the Texas teens giving young boys (2 and 5) marijuana and having the nerve to RECORD it. Well, a reporter gained access to the uncle and did this interview. Now, I'm not sure what point the YouTube poster was making. But, as you will see, he/she added a title page, at the end, whichs says "Diversity Sucks." I suppose this was meant as proof that Blacks suck? I don't know....



Lord have mercy on my soul. Did this fool say this is a common behavior in the Black community? Did he justify his behavior by saying "9 times out of 10" these kids will be given weed (by adults) and/or smoke it themselves.

And here we are thinking racism is our biggest hindrance. Nope. It's ignorance! Ignorance causes folks to be racists and it caused this fool to think giving his young nephews weed was OKAY. All the while, he admits he would not smoke around his kids and no one ever did this to him. I think he's slow…or rather, I hope he's slow.

1 comment:

K said...

I hate to use this statement... it pains me to know end... but I have to do it. "Hell to the Nah"...