Wednesday, January 24, 2007

He thinks we're fools.

Thank you Mr. President! I truly appreciate you asking us to see your side of things. I like being asked vs. bullied or manipulated into seeing someone's POV. However, I am still not on your side!

Additionally:

* Children are still being left behind. We need to tweak NCLB before extending it. Can we see the stats on how this has actually helped ALL of our children? All I see is frustrated teachers and curriculums that lack any creativity and true life skills.

* Can you please explain how we will balance the budget without raising taxes or cutting social programs? Especially when you need a gazillion more dollars and troops for the war?

* Healthcare. Yes it's a hot topic and you caught my attention. But, based on your plan, I would end up paying taxes on my employer provided insurance. You see, my insurance costs well over 7,500/year. So, it won't work for me. And I'm not rich, so please tell me how this this helping again? It doesn't add up.

*Energy. Yes, you love to mention hot button words. But what, exactly, was your plan? You ask me to cut back on oil by 2012 (or some random year you said. ) But what are you REALLY doing about it?

Thanks Mr. President

No comments: