Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random thoughts for the day....

So here's a few random things I need to get out....

Only in Atlanta:

Multi-colored weaves are NOT cute. In Atlanta, the trend seems to be "find the most colors and blend". But that's NOT the business!

Old women/men, with grills, is NOT the business either! I can't tell you how many 40+ folks I see rocking grills and gold teeth. And why must anyone with a grill/gold teeth insist on cheesing or holding their mouth open. It looks SILLY and oh so ignorant!

I understand that Southerners are content being themselves. I appreciate coming to work and not feeling the need to be someone else or talk like someone I'm not. I LOVE that about the South. But...must we be SO, for lack of a better word, ghetto? The things I see on Marta would blow your mind. In fact, I think I've started a new section. Check me out for more "Only in Atlanta" commentary.

Entertainment:

Eddie Murphy is not gay. I too, believed this and perhaps it is true. But, for now, I think he's just a feminine dude. I have a lot of respect for Tracy Edmunds and she seems sensible. So, unless she's being paid, I've changed my mind.

R. Kelly needs a trial. I've been waiting for years! Now, he's doing songs with Ciara and Bow-wow....leave the kids ALONE Kells.

Tru-life is a funny guy!

No comments: